Monday 7 April 2014

Park Life

Helloo, back again! Sorry I've not posted in a while I have been working at Aintree for the Grand National, it was a rather interesting experience. Safe to say that the ladies of Liverpool either get it completely right for the races or they do it very, very....very wrong. Some of the dresses/drunken antics not to mention the shameful VPLs and the far too familiar orange "glow" were just far from lady like I'm petitioning for the day to be renamed. It was a painful three days for a fashion blogger but I managed to keep my improvements (or overhauls) to myself . Despite this I have not lost all faith and I will persevere bringing, what I hope is a slightly different take on fashion for the Liverpool ladies.
Orange Cami | Topshop
Oversized Denim Jacket | Vintage
Glitter Babe Jelly Shoes | JuJu
Gold Chain Bag | Forever 21
This is my latest casual wear, something I put on for a walk in the park with some of my friends enjoying the lovely weather last week in Liverpool. I'm sure I've worn a few of these items in my other looks but as I'd not posted for a while thought I should put something current up. My work at the races will be going straight on new clothes to fill my already over flowing wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment