Tuesday 1 April 2014

Dip-Dye Days

Summer is really coming on now, my feet aren't freezing in sandals and you don't look like that hollywood wannabe when sporting sunglasses on a sunny day and I can finally wear one of my favourite purchases of the year, this gorgeous dip-dye Religion dress.
Dip-Dye Maxi Dress | Religion
Faux Leather Jacket | Topshop
Sandals | Office
Bag | Forever 21
I've been waiting so long to wear this and now I finally can. I spotted in the January sales (so prepare I know) and as Religion is one of my favourite makes I just couldn't resist. I also bought another long plaid maxi that I'm sure I'll get a picture of soon. I just love their grungy but girly look that all their pieces have and this dress is no exception and will surely be a key piece of my summer wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment