Tuesday 8 April 2014

Klear Klutch Kraving

One item I'm seriously lusting after this month are these really cute clutch bags from Klear Klutch, they're so simple and look so chic with loads of outfits. I really like how they've incorporated the opaque purse section which not only looks good but skirts around the awkward issue of the whole world seeing the lack of cash in ones bag after splashing out on one of these striking bag

Klear Klutch Kraving

Klear Klutch Kraving by so-splurge

Here in lies a major downside to this clutch, even in the ASOS sale they're a wallet breaking (for a poor student anyway) £69.00 - £80.50, with the RRP usually £115. I have searched and searched for a cheaper alternative but it would appear Klear Klutch has the monopoly on this secret compartment take on the clear clutch. Despite the extortionate price tag my fingers are itching to press order and have one on my arm (or in my hand) very soon, although even my powers of justifying purchases may not stretch this far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment