Saturday 29 March 2014

Radio Nowhere

I am gearing up for summer and hoping it's coming soon, with the clocks going forward and emerging into official British summer time I'm praying it's just over the horizon (if we actually get one this year). This is an outfit I wore on a  lovely sunny day last week when my boyfriend came to visit, have to always wear a small heal with him as I'm 5ft 3" and he is 6ft 3", quite a height difference! Incase you haven't noticed yet my main obsession in life is shoes, I can't get enough of them. I will usually start by picking out what shoes I'm going to wear for the day then base my outfit around it, but can one can never be too obsessed with shoes!
Crop Cami | Topshop
Plaid Shirt | Urban Outfitters
Paris Woven Chelsea Boots | Topshop Premium
These boots are one of my favourites in my shoe arsenal I only wear them on very special occasions as they're not the most comfy, had some killer blisters last time I wore them, but they're just too leave alone for too long. I wear this top soo much it was one of my best buys last summer from Topshop, it's just the right length of crop not too long and not too short (for those bloated days) and literally goes with everything. Check out my Lookbook and hype below for more of what I'm wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment