Thursday 27 March 2014

Thailand Bound

Thailand Planing
This was how I spent my day yesterday sat in a Oomoo cafe up the road from me, with delicious savoury muffin and plenty of coffee and moroccan mint tea, even treating myself to a cake later in the day.
Yummy Cheese and Pickle Muffin with Coleslaw 
All this was in aid of planning my month long trip to Thailand, you may notice two laptops in the picture below and that's because I'm setting off on this adventure with my boyfriend Christian, we are extremely excited a day of pure planning and lovely food was much needed. We plan to go up north first Chiang Mai and take in the beautiful jungle and take some cooking classes so learn proper Thai cooking, as I love the food so much should really learn how to cook it myself! After we're heading to the south and possibly completing out PADI open water diving and visiting the islands and Krabi down there. Also visiting every national park and temple in-between  I'll be so Zen by the time I get back even a bad hair day won't derail me. If anyone has any advice on where do go please drop me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment