Wednesday 26 March 2014

Come As You Are

The worst part of uni is always near the end of term, so tired, so bored and very very ready for home comforts with the possibility of a mug with out questionable stains all over it. Despite the down trodden life of a student my favourite part of the day still remains peering into my wardrobe and choosing my outfit for the day from the clothes I have very irresponsibly dove into my overdraft to splurge on.
Nirvana Tee | Charity Shop
Oversized Denim Jacket | Vintage
Ripped Jeans | Topshop
Watch | Michael Kors
Boots | River Island
Bag | Urban Outfitters 
Even though my motivation to work has all but disappeared my love of clothes never will and this casual combination is one of my favourites, any band tee with ripped jeans never fails to set my day off just right. This is one of my favourite tees just a Nirvana one, looks great with the sleeves pinned up if you don't like them so oversized. These shoes were my guilty treat last month they were relatively inexpensive but after numerous purchases I was going to send them back, but with building work going on in my house they got a little dirty so I simply just had to keep them, and I am soo glad I did. Think they are still in stock and would highly recommend them.

2 comments:

  1. The tee and boots are amaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Just River Island they're awesome would really recommend them

      Delete