Monday 24 March 2014

Ballerina

This is one of my favourite dresses, it's just so easy to wear and goes with so much. This is just how I would style it for a night out or an event. I wore it out this week to a night called Juicy at Shipping Forecast in Liverpool...but not with the Jeffs (they don't really go with hiphop). Just wore it with my skull gold necklace from Ark and it always looks really good with my hair back, which I don't usually do for a night out but made an exception for this dress.
Tulle Dress | Topshop
Faux Leather Jacket | Topshop
Lita Boots | Jeffrey Campbell
I love everything tulle at the moment, this skirt from Free People at Urban Outfitters is so nice. I really like the girly look of it, and I like to toughen it up with my accessories and a leather or oversized denim jacket.

3 comments:

  1. Umm so I think I am in love with this outfit, and also you look a bit like Scarlett Johannson! Love your blog :)

    http://letstakeflight1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you're too kind! Just starting up so I'll be posting more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad to hear it! Looking forward to reading more :)

      Delete