Tuesday 18 March 2014

Dinner Date (with my parents)

This is something I wore to dinner with my parents who popped to Liverpool recently and is pretty much my usual casual wear. We went just round the corner from me to Tavern Co in Livepool, it’s a great quirky little place with a real old American feel and great Tex Mex/BBQ food, just the comfort food I needed to nurse my cold away.

Fluffy Purple Cardigan | Topshop
Strappy Chiffon Crop Cami | Topshop
Belt | Vintage Calvin Klein
Ripped Knee Jeans | eBay
Smoke Sparkle Jelly Shoes | JuJu
I’ve just got the Jelly shoes from JuJu and as soon as I put them on felt like I was back in primary school, galloping round the playground pretending to be a pony, which (much to my housemates enjoyment) I relived in my kitchen before I went out. Can’t wait to wear them more when it warms up, they would look so cute with a little skater dress as well.  I didn’t get a picture but just chucked a big boyfriend coat over the top of this, with the length of the cardigan a little too long for a shorter jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment