Sunday 23 March 2014

The Sun is Out

This is my outfit just for a lazy Sunday, went to a cafe up the road to do some uni work. The weather is absolutely gorgeous and finally get to wear my big chunky sandals and don the sunglasses, doubt it will be for very long though. I've been looking for more tops like this one but they're very difficult to find!
Hi-Lo Vest | Topshop
Jeans | eBay
Real Leather Oversized Jacket | Topshop
Quilted Gold Chain Bag | Forever 21
Chunky Studded Sandals | Office
Sunglasses | Vintage
Skull Necklace | Ark 
 I'm wearing my gorgeous real leather jacket from Topshop, it's sooo soft and just baggy and comfy. Well worth investing in my faux leather ones always seem to just get wrecked. I just can't say no to a good jacket. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freshmans-Boutique/143447649056850
      Found them here :)

      Delete