Monday 17 March 2014

Got the Heebie Jeebies

Being at Uni you would expect every night to be party night, but no. This Friday was a rare night out to Heebie Jeebies with my flatmate and partner in crime Miss S.Badcock (her actual name) and the troop lost boys that live up the road. Living in Liverpool short dresses and heels are a must on a Friday night. Lots more pictures on my Instagram.

Dress | Topshop Petite (not in stock anymore)
Denim Jacket | Vintage
Shoes | Jeffrey Campbell Lita
Watch | Michael Kors
Necklace | Topshop (also not in stock)
Respecting of the Liverpool traditions my dress is a bodycon Topshop number, the beautiful print even hides any unwanted lumps or bumps. I teamed this with my vintage oversized denim jacket (I couldn't go full Scouse and leave my jacket at home) and my favourite Jeffrey Campbell’s these are the greatest heels I have ever bought and well worth the price tag. I have them for a good 3 years and never suffered from painful feet at the end of a night, they even pulled me through my ‘running when drunk’ phase, so these Jeffs come with sprinting approval.

With the print of the dress I didn’t want to go over board with accessorise, so just donned my usual trio of my Michael Kors watch, little gold and turquoise ring and gold chunky chain necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment