Friday 11 April 2014

Stressed But Well Dressed: Haul

This is my mini haul this week, visited the Machester Zara store yesterday and goodness their spring/summer collection is utterly gorgeous, I could have taken the whole store home . But I just piked up a few item as I'm at home for Easter from uni I have a few extra pennies burning a hole in my pocket (how wonderful it is not to buy my own food). 

First of all I have my new Nike Roshes, these were primarily for running but I haven't been able to stop wearing them since they arrived! So comfy and they look amazing, I'm a real fan of Nike trainers like the Nike Free Runs too (boyfriends just got a pair..very jealous), just with some jeans and relaxed tee these trainers look real cool and great for summer. My second purchase was this Zara black and white midi dress, it's got a gorgeous scooped back and it's really form hugging but not a horrendous stretchy material that shows all those unwanted lumps and bumps. It looks really cute on and I will be posting some more looks soon which will feature this.  

My last purchase is this awesome Zara clutch bag, they don't have it on the website but I found it in the Manchester store (£19.99, can't post a link sorry), I am utterly obsessed with it. They have a couple of variations, mine is the white with "Stressed, but well dressed" in an embossed design on either side. They also have a yellow and a dark blue with different slogans on them, I love a good casual pouch clutch (strangely hard too find) but this one is just a little quirky take on it and I'm going to be using it a lot I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment