Monday 17 March 2014

March Lust List



So for March this is what I'm Lusting after; I have been absolutely in LOVE with neons and bright colours for ages, but my favourite way to wear them right now is in little bursts like the shoes here and necklace, bags and stretching to a jacket look amazing too, bring on Spring!

I also am desperate to get some Mom jeans (despite they're inelegant name), I wear skinnies almost everyday and really want to change it a little, but being of hobbit like stature it's difficult to find something that works but after trying them on these do the trick just nicely, and still don't give you a 'Mom butt'.

Of course crops work incredibly with Mom jeans but this one just ticks all the boxes for me. I have been admiring all the mesh around at the moment, Nicole Scherzinger's line for Misguided is a mecca for mesh and I am craving it all, I love the sheerness without having to worry about your bra or what's showing that shouldn't be and it's great for day and night. Chuck on the white blazer and a little box clutch to tie this outfit all together and we're ready for spring to begin...if it ever does! March Lust List

No comments:

Post a Comment